Welcome to Liberty Home Equity Solutions, Inc.
As one of the largest reverse mortgage lenders in the U.S., we help homeowners discover how a reverse mortgage loan may help them access funds to meet their short-term financial goals and plan for a more secure retirement.
A reverse mortgage is a unique, Federal Housing Administration (FHA)-insured loan that allows eligible homeowners age 62 years and older to convert a portion of their home’s equity into tax-free1 funds without having to make monthly mortgage payments.2
- Reverse mortgage loans have helped homeowners:
- Supplement retirement income
- Pay off an existing mortgage or other existing debt
- Pay for medical care, prescription drugs and in-home care
- Cover large or unexpected expenses
- Make home improvements and repairs
- Stretch retirement savings
Click here to request our free Educational DVD and Reverse Mortgage Handbook or call 866.751.6105 to find out if a reverse mortgage loan is right for you.
1 Consult your financial advisor and appropriate government agencies for any effect on taxes or government benefits.
2 You must still live in the home as your primary residence, continue to pay required property taxes, homeowners insurance, and maintain the home according to Federal Housing Administration requirement.