Welcome to Liberty Home Equity Solutions, Inc.
As one of the largest reverse mortgage lenders in the U.S., we help homeowners discover how a reverse mortgage loan may help them access funds to meet their short-term financial goals and plan for a more secure retirement.
A reverse mortgage is a unique, Federal Housing Administration (FHA)-insured loan that allows eligible homeowners age 62 years and older to convert a portion of their home’s equity into tax-free1 funds without having to make monthly mortgage payments.2
- Reverse mortgage loans have helped homeowners:
- Supplement retirement income
- Pay off an existing mortgage or other existing debt
- Pay for medical care, prescription drugs and in-home care
- Cover large or unexpected expenses
- Make home improvements and repairs
- Stretch retirement savings
Click here to request our free Educational DVD and Reverse Mortgage Handbook or call 866.751.6105 to find out if a reverse mortgage loan is right for you.
1 Consult your financial advisor and appropriate government agencies for any effect on taxes or government benefits.
2 You must still live in the home as your primary residence, continue to pay required property taxes, homeowners insurance, and maintain the home according to Federal Housing Administration requirement. Failure to meet these requirements can trigger a loan default that results in foreclosure.